Additional Enchantments using EnchantmentAPI

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by NSPredator, Sep 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

NSPredator

Hello!
    I found a plugin called EnchantmentAPI and what it does in a nutshell is it provides an API for custom enchantments which plugin developers can create themselves. Currently there is an EnchantmentPack made by the developer of the EnchantmentAPI plugin, this pack includes a bunch of enchantments but is no longer being developed/updated which is disappointing.

Hence forth I have decided to post this thread to see if anyone wants to develop an enchantment with the EnchantmentAPI. Unfortunately I have very little knowledge with developing plugins.

Here is a few ideas that I have in mind:
    • Upon hitting a target all nearby targets within a radius of X are dealt half the initial damage.
    • Upon hitting an entity the user receives a speed boost which increases when they hit more entities. For example Bob hits Joe and receives a speed boost of 4 seconds, Bob then hits Joe again and receives an additional speed boost of 4 seconds making a total of 8 seconds worth of speed.
    • When player X with enchantment X gets hit and loses X amount of hearts then player X teleports randomly 20 blocks away from his/hers initial position .
    • An instant death enchantment that causes a target player to die instantly (very rare chance).
    That is all I have at the moment.
    Hope that I have posted this in the correct section.
    Many thanks!
    NSPredator

2. Offline

elloc72

I would like to see new enchants developed as well! :)

3. Offline

NSPredator

4. Offline

NSPredator

5. Offline

XgXXSnipz

NSPredator I love how u can find ways to help someone make ur plugin but u cant make it ur self

6. Offline

NSPredator

Sorry I don't know Java and I don't have time to learn it at the moment due to work. Also I want to make it so developers can understand what I am asking for rather then just giving them a general overview. This makes sure that they don't misinterpret anything.

Additional note:
    Unless you have a question about what I have requested then please stop posting irrelevant posts. That goes for all of my threads which you have commented on as well.

7. Offline

NSPredator

8. Offline

NSPredator

9. Offline

NSPredator

10. Offline

NSPredator

11. Offline

NSPredator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.