Add Minecraft Username Section to Profile Info

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by XboxEnforcer, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

XboxEnforcer

Hi,

I'd like to suggest adding a Minecraft Username section to the Player Info of each Bukkit User.

[​IMG]

Bo98 likes this.
  2. Offline

ZachBora

XboxEnforcer Some people have more than 1 mc account.

Edit: Also, the username is HALF of your minecraft credentials, I wouldn't share that publicly.

3. Offline

lukegb

Get a Mojang account already.

triarry likes this.
  4. Offline

ZachBora

I do. But I know a lot of people don't.

5. Offline

jorisk322

I know I should probably switch to that as well, but I don't like doing things that can't be changed back :p. I don't think there's an actual good reason to not switch right?

6. Offline

Technius

I strongly suggest switching. There have been a lot of non-migrated accounts that have been stolen recently...

7. Offline

XboxEnforcer

Migrate your accounts now!!
    They suggested it because there were thousands of accounts stolen from little using free hack programs that require your login.
    Use your main account maybe, or allow multiple accounts.

That'd be your choice, just like integrating your Bukkit and BukkitDev accounts.

8. Offline

ZachBora

There might be good for you but my forum, bukkitdev and mc accounts are all the same, so much repetition :/

9. Offline

XboxEnforcer

10. Offline

Lolmewn

Same here!
    Usually the MC username is the same to the actual forums username.

drtshock likes this.
  11. Offline

XboxEnforcer

:\

12. Offline

gomeow

Seems kinda pointless to me, what is the point of sharing it?

13. Offline

crushh87

So if you were assisting someone with lets say Worldguard, and you were going to get on their server to help them. They would know who they were talking to on the fourms. Also because it is cool.

14. Offline

ZachBora

It can be put in the signature. I don't see what is cool about adding another thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.