Account association to BukkitDev broken?

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by Etsijä, May 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Etsijä

I'd like to update my forums.bukkit.org profile with the plugins I have released on BukkitDev, so they are listed under my username in my postings (like I've seen many users have). I suspect the "Account association" under my forums.bukkit.org user profile should do the job of associating these two accounts with each other. But when I choose it, I always get
    Uh oh...

Looks like the Bukkit server's run out of lava.
    ~lukegb

This has happened for a while (weeks) now. Is the acount association permanently broken, or should I do this some other way?

Appreciate any help!

2. Offline

Lolmewn

This is the perfect time to poke the mysterious lukegb !

MrSparkzz and Garris0n like this.
  3. Offline

Etsijä

Yes it is. In case someone didn't understand what I'm trying to achieve: the stuff under Lolmewn's name down there on the left, where it says "dev.bukkit.org profile...My Plugins (12)..."

4. Offline

Yive

I too get this bug, it's been happening to me for like a month now, but I've been too lazy to say anything about it.

5. Offline

lukegb

Can you give it a shot now? It won't work, but I've turned more detailed logging on so I should get some more info about what's up.

6. Offline

Yive

I just tried now.

7. Offline

Etsijä

lukegb: Just gave it a shot too. Thanks for taking this into debugging, would be nice to get it back up again.

8. Offline

lukegb

I love Unicode...

It should hopefully be fixed now, for both of you - it was failing in different ways (helpfully).

lol768, Gravity and Yive like this.
  9. Offline

Yive

Thanks for fixing it :D

10. Offline

Etsijä

Wow, now it works. Thank you, lukegb!

11. Offline

undeaD_D

lukegb
    sry for the inconvenience, but i have the same problem :/
    i would really apreciate your help ^^

12. Offline

Paxination

undeaD_D

He retired, he cant do anything....

What rock are you hiding under?

13. Offline

xTrollxDudex

4 month old thread?

Aengo likes this.
  14. Offline

millenium200

He probably didn't want to create a new thread with the same discussion. I am likewise, also, getting this error:

[​IMG]
    Uh oh...

Looks like the Bukkit server's run out of lava.
    ~lukegb

I was able to connect my account before, however, my plugin wasn't showing up, so I removed it and tried to re-connect them. Associating the accounts did not work and it's a bummer cause I would like to my accounts associated.

undeaD_D likes this.
  15. Offline

Paxination

Then maybe try tagging Kaelten instead....

16. Offline

Flexion

Yes. It is still not possible lukegb

17. Offline

lukegb

Please do not tag me. I am no longer responsible for this feature.

18. Offline

Zenexer

Kaelten, this does indeed appear to be broken. It also still has lukegb's name on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.