Acceptable PVP

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by jujulogey, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Offline

jujulogey

Hey..
    I need a plugin where you have to type /pvp (TheirName) to challenge someone to PVP. They can type /pvp agree to allow PVP between the two players. Or type /pvp deny to deny a challenge.
    PVP is off unless they accept, or send a request to someone.

2. Offline

cDev

I would make it but im pretty sure some other dev has made this. Bukkit plugin list shows plenty of PVP plugins. If your sure that you can't find a plugin then let me know.

3. Offline

ThunderWaffeMC

Stole my idea, huh. Haha. http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/1v1-arena.121164/

4. Offline

penguinben

They both look good. Have been using battle night up until now for arenas, if someone makes this, be sure to tell me! I will download it at the drop of a hat if I cannot find any others.

5. This can be made with probably VariableTriggers or Skript.

6. Offline

alkarin

So my plugin BattleArena does duels. You can duel in any of the default match types, so you can specify whether they bring it in their own items, or fight with ones given to them. Also if you have any of the extensions like Spleef or Paintball you can do duels for those as well.

* arena duel <player>
    * spleef duel <player>
    * arena duel <player1> <player2> <player3> <- if you want to fight 3 people at once... maybe you are that good

Here is the wiki page on dueling with BattleArena

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016