Abstract gravestone

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by pHysteria, Jun 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

pHysteria

Hi!

I'm looking for a plugin that creates a "grave" upon a player's death. I know this is out there already, but those create a chest under the ground with the player's items in it. Is it possible for someone to make it where the player clicks their grave sign itself to retrieve their items?

Sort of like a [Disposal] sign with Essentials, a player could right-click their "grave" sign to open an inventory containing their items. I need this for a type of boss room, so could the location of the grave be at a set location rather than where the person dies?

For instance, if PlayerA is within x:50, z:50 and x:100, z:100 (optional Y value, doesn't really matter), then their grave will appear at x:25, z:35. The boss room would be nearly impossible to retrieve items from, as you're being bombarded by mobs. I may be missing something, so replies are very welcome! If there is a plugin that can do this, please link it to me!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  2. Offline

pHysteria

3. Offline

undeaD_D

What should happen if PlayerA and PlayerB get killed in the specified range ? ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.