Ability Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Unitato, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Unitato

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: MCOAbilities

What I want: I'd want a plugin that gives out 3 abilities randomly when a player joins the server. There will be multiple servers in the world, so I would like it to work on all worlds of the server. The 3 abilities would be, Healing, Jumping and Running. Each player gets 1 ability when they join the server. Eg. I player could recieve a Healing ability, when the next player recieves a speed ability.

Ideas for commands: /abilitycheck (To check your ability)

Ideas for permissions: player.abilitycheck (Set to true means they can check their ability) (When false, they can't check their ability)

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible

2. Hey I think I might be able to make this and finish it tonight, please give me a reaction at the conversation I created :)

3. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Unitato @Mao Don't use conversations for this. Thread exists for a reason.

4. Offline

EpicCraft21

I'll work on this if Mao doesn't finish it, no hard feelings :D

5. Offline

Unitato

6. Yes @timtower I understand but its easier in conversations because I have to wait for the moderator approval for my threads :) but okey it wont happen again.

7. Offline

@Mao Those couple minutes aren't worth breaking the rules for.

8. Well first of all I didn't know that you where not allowed to use conversations to get someones Skype info because you are going to make a plugin for them, but sure next time I will make sure that the whole conversation is in the thread @timtower

9. Offline

@Mao Rules state so though.

10. So the rules are implying that he should post hist Skype in the thread if he wants to share it with the one that is going to make a plugin for him. Isn't that violation of privacy? even though he has a choice you do not leave him with another option. @timtower

11. @Mao No one can post Skype or take to PM. These rules are here for valid reasons so please do not complain. Now please get back ontopic.

timtower likes this.
  12. Well you are preventing the developer from getting in closer contact with the one he is helping, this seems weird to me but I wont have any further complains, just one question. can you explain to my why the rules are there, this is just because I want to know what is going to keep me from helping the people that need to use my skill as a developer. @bwfcwalshy

13. @Mao It is there to prevent people getting scammed, and if you think it doesn't happen trust me it does.

timtower likes this.
  14. Well that is understandable, thanks for the explanation @bwfcwalshy :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.