A virtual chest opened with a real chest

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by YuuNyuu, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

YuuNyuu

Hello! First, i'm sorry for my bad english.

I'm looking for a plugin but I don't think it exist. I want to have a virtual chest (with slots to buy) but opened only by right clicking a real chest (only chests marked to open a virtual chest for example), or a chest that can have more slots.

The reason is that in my server, I want the users to buy a room to have a bed (spawnpoint only) and a chest. But if this is the unique chest they can have, I want it to be big and upgradable. But if the chests slots can't be upgraded, I only want the users to open virtual chests by clicking a specific sign or chest (so the room must be buy to access the chest).

I hope that a plugin like that is released or could be released !

I found the plugin Virtual Chest, it's exactly what I want except that we must tap a /command to open the chest. I would like the same plugin but with the possibility to open the virtual chests by left or right clicking a real chest marked for this. :)

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
  2. Offline

YuuNyuu

Up please :)

3. Offline

pie_flavor

@YuuNyuu You can use ServerSigns for this. The commands don't actually have to be set using signs, you can use the chest as well. Just bind it to the command.

4. Offline

YuuNyuu

I'll check this tomorrow. Thank you ! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.