a super help command

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Bradley, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Offline

Bradley

a prtty simple plugin but if you could have the ability to list all of your commands from all your plugins into one file and then when you enter /superhelp it will show you all of your commands that would be great! also with a file with all of the commands and a file with commands only non admins can use

2. Offline

Archelaus

So say

commands.txt had:
    Code:
    /command1 - DOES THIS!
    /command2 - DOES SOMETHING ELSE!
    and in game, you said "/superhelp" it would output

Code:
    /command1 - DOES THIS!
    /command2 - DOES SOMETHING ELSE!
    in game?

3. Offline

Bradley

yep tht would be cool

4. Offline

Archelaus

I've done it. Place the commands.txt in the same folder as your server stuff and superhelp.jar in the plug-ins folder.

It's basic right now, I'll add pages later. But it should do for now.

Bukkit Version - 53
    Craftbukkit - 73

Report any problems to this thread, I'll correct it later.

Attached Files:

5. Offline

Plague

Well bukkit will be implementing this on its own you can then register your commands and I think that's what this is for, but not working right now.

6. Offline

Archelaus

Plague, that's basically what he wants. My Plug-in will be deprecated when Bukkit is update to do this.

7. Offline

Plague

Oh I was not against the idea of making it as I know that this has low priority for bukkit right now, just saying :)

8. Offline

Archelaus

I was thinking. With the inter-plugin communications being finished now, we could implement it ourselves. I think anyway.

9. Offline

Bradley

Awesome dude ok didnt realize they were actually implementing in the final version of bukkit but just thought it would b helpful for dudes that join my server