Filled A Small Halloween Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by TravelerJay, Oct 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TravelerJay

I'm just asking if anyone knows of a plugin that changes carved pumpkins into a jack'o lantern within a specified block radius. If not is there anyone who is willing to make this, I don't have anything to give you really I'm sorry. I have tried to do this my self but just don't know where to start. So if you are able to make this or know of a plugin that works and is not out of date then please tell me. Thank you and have a good day

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

TravelerJay

its for 1.14.4, I think that answers your question correct

4. Offline

wand555

Hey @TravelerJay ,
    I did it (Download).
    Added a bypass permission "Halloween.bypass". Also I wasn't too sure about what to do when a pumpkin grows naturally or when a player places a pumpkin. On default these will be carved immediately, alternatively you can change that in the config.

5. Offline

@wand555 You probably want to make a downloadable version.

6. Offline

wand555

Wait, how does this work? I thought people can click on "Download the zip". (I know, I could google it... :rolleyes:)

7. Offline

Then they get the source, put a jar download up through dropbox or google drive.

8. Offline

wand555

timtower likes this.
  9. Offline

Nope, github isn't that clever ;)

10. Offline

TravelerJay

So just have all carved pumpkins changed into jack'o lanterns. Thank you for doing this!

Thank you so much for this. I hope you have a wonderful day.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2019
  11. Offline

wand555

@TravelerJay Oh I'm sorry, misunderstood it.
    Right now carved pumpkins only turn into jack'o latnerns once a player is in the specified radius. Should they also transform as soon as a player carves a regular pumpkin?

@TravelerJay You can download it here. For future requests I suggest you to specify want to you want directly. You didn't say that you only want them to change when looking at them in your original post.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
  12. Offline

TravelerJay

Yes, thank you for the help. Don’t worry about the mistake

@wand555 Thank you for all your help and developing this plugin for me and my players. I hope you have a great day and a happy Halloween.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.