Filled A respawn title, cooldown

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by APCYouTubnb, Oct 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: Undefined

Minecraft version: 1.8

Suggested name: ReSpectate

What I want: When player dies, remove the death screen and turn on the spectator mode. Then a title says:
    YOU DIED
    Respawning in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
    Like in hypixel bedwars. But for a PvP server.
    Also the admin selects place in each world where players will be spawned (when died).

Ideas for commands: /rs setspectatorspawn (For admins to set the spawn for each world)

Ideas for permissions: rs.setss (/rs setspectatorspawn)

When I'd like it by: 2 weeks

2. Offline

MightyOne

I guess vanilla already provides the command /setWorldSpawn to set the spawn for all players .-.

3. All players does NOT have same spawn.

4. Offline

MightyOne

what do you mean? /setworldspawn pretty much does what it's name says.
    According to what you said you just want 1 point for all players to spawn. Or did I understand anything wrong?

5. Sorry but you understand this wrong:oops:
    Normal players that are not dead have the spawn set etc in the KitPvP map spawn, kit selection place..
    Dead players have the spawn etc. in the middle of the KitPvP map. As the timer expires he gets teleported to the normal player spawn.;)

6. Hello,
    I am currently working on making this for you, all I need to do is bypass the respawn screen, and make the countdown itself. So I shouldn't be too long with this. :D

7. Thank you very much.

8. Hi,
    I've just finished it this morning, and went to testing, but I'm getting a couple errors which I don't have time to sort out right now. I will work on this later after getting back from school.
    ~ iTurtleDerp

APCYouTubnb likes this.
  9. No problem :) I can wait 2+ weeks so you have a lot of time:rolleyes:
    By the way thank you much again.
    [cake] for you!:D

10. Hello!
    I am done with the plugin, and have done basic testing. Everything seems to work perfectly fine and well. Last thing to do: send you it. Through what way would you like me to send you the plugin?
    ~ iTurtleDerp

11. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

12. Okay,
    I have attached the plugin inside a ZIP file for you @APCYouTubnb
    Command & permission:
    /rs - rs.setss (Sets the spectator spawn, can only be used for one world)
    For the spawn that you wish players to go to after they are put back into survival, you need to use /setworldspawn.
    I hope this simple plugin suits your needs, and if it doesn't then feel free to tell me :)

Thankyou, ~iTurtleDerp

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.