A plugin to control PVP and specific blocks per world?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by tomutwit, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

tomutwit

I was wondering if there is a plugin of some kind to control PVP per world and to ban the placing of certain blocks per world too? (they can be seperate plugins, whatever)
    This is because I am running a Survival type server but quite Easy, just PVE and not much PVP (except in Battle times) I also have SilkierTouch so people can get Ice blocks if they have Silk Touch but I don't want them making the lava in the Nether into Obsidian with it, and I also thought it might be cool to make the Nether a PVP zone.
    Thank you!

2. Offline

ZeroZX4

well as per block pvp idk

but per world pvp there is 2 world menage plugins my worlds and multiverse

and both them got option to choose which worlds r pvp and which r creative or survival

as for ice blocks i think world guard plugin had per world item/block blocking

or you u can use essentials plugin + any permission plugin and set it per world like

if permission

- essentials.useblock.79

than that permission would restrict using it

- -essentials.useblock.79

and for example if you use PermissionsEX

it would look like that

http://pastebin.com/pf472KkK

i use pex so this is how it look in pex but idk how it would look in any other permission but im sure its possible to do per world permission in any permission plugin

3. PermissionsEx and WorldGuard.

4. Offline

tomutwit

I am a little confused about Permissions atm, isnt Bukkit permissions good enough? Do I need a dedicated perms plugin?

5. Offline

ZeroZX4

no you dont need other permissions plugin i use permissiionsex and i only know how it should look in pex but idk how it should look in bukkit permissions so you need to ask someone else or make new thread if u wanna know how to use/set per world permissions in bukkit permssions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.