A plugin that allows me to be two different players.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by jackpg98, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Offline

jackpg98

Basically, I'm making a Factions/mcMMO server right now. I love this kind of server, and I want to be able to play on the server as both an Owner and as a normal player. I want to kind of live two different lives.

So basically, how the plugin would work: I would log into my server as jackpg98, a normal player on the server. Using a command that only I have access to, jackpg98 would appear to log out, and another player would appear to log back in, named "CelticStorm" or something. CelticStorm would be the owner, and would have a completely separate inventory and skin and such, but would be controlled through the real account jackpg98.

If I'm not explaining this simply enough, it would allow me to switch between two users using only one account, and the two users would not be on at the same time.

2. Offline

np98765

From what I understand of what you're trying to do, this isn't possible. You can't have two separate Minecraft accounts linked like this.

If all you want is a different skin and such, you can use DisguiseCraft, some sort of /nick plugin, and a fake logout msg plugin. Create a macro with CommandHelper and you're good to go.

But if you want it to reset your McMMO stats and be part of factions and all of that... This won't be possible unless you buy another account.

3. Offline

toothplck1

It would be possible I think but it might require modified versions of Factions and McMMO also it would require you to use disguisecraft

4. Offline

Omnitv

The sheriff has spoken.

np98765 likes this.
  5. Offline

fredghostkyle1

lol

creepycrafter4 likes this.
  6. Offline

Hoolean

Anyway to have multiple inventories, that could switch with a command?

creepycrafter4 likes this.
  7. Offline

jacklin213

get a nickname plugin?