a plugin called crystal

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by F64_Rx, May 21, 2014.

1. like you could buy these
    Swords

Lifesteal: has a 5% chance to take 6 health from your target at any given hit.

Wither Aspect: When inflicted on target VIA hitting it, gives the "wither" affect (similar to Fire Aspect)

Bows

MultiShot: Shoots multiple arrows at a target. Can be enchanted I or II

Poison: Has a 100% chance of inflicting poison on a target when hit.

Axes

Paralyze: Has a 2.5% chance of nulling your opponent from movement, in this state, your opponent cannot move or preform any actions for half a second.

Tools

Blazing Touch: Auto-Smelts ores as you mine them. Press shift to disable auto smelting. **Pickaxe Exclusive

Nature's gift: Provides the user to have a chance of dropping diamonds while using. **Shovel Exclusive

Crate Catcher: Provides the user to have a chance to fish Crates while using.

Armor

Visionary: Provides user with infinite night vision. **Can only be applied to a helmet

Ignition: Similar to thorns, except recoil is not damage, but is burn effect. **Conflicts with thorns

Skin of the Nether: Gives user infinite fire resistance status. **MUST be applied to 2 pieces of armor for effect

if any one could make this it would help me alot someone made it called Daegonner but didnt release it so no one can get it

2. Offline

JordyPwner

please use a format for a plugin request

3. Offline

Onlineids

I can understand somewhat copying an idea...but you just outright want a replica...so much so that you didn't even notice that you have one called crate catcher when you have no crates...
    and JordyPwner its not required

4. i have a create plugin and tokenshop plugin and i just wanted this plugin to be made for everyone as its a good plugin but if no one can its ok

5. Offline

Onlineids

And you expect someone to link into your crate plugin with 0 knowledge of what it even is?

timtower likes this.
  6. crate catcher is just a crate were you can do crate open when you get it so could it just be a perm added for crate give name 1 chest something like that

7. Offline

Onlineids

and whats in the crate.....

8. kits and money