A new Bukkit

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by bwfcwalshy, Sep 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So Bukkit is dieing and I have been asked questions through Skype and on the forums about whether I will be making my own version of Bukkit. I would like this I think that Bukkit is going to be dead within the month and not to talk about unofficial builds but Spigot is standing a bit but also got DMCA'd and they should be updating but I would like to combine the 2 but not to support there proxy and the offline mode part. I would like the regular Bukkit with the Spigot optimization.

If I do make it I would like to recruit lots of devs to help with this new Bukkit and also a name for it. I have someone already willing to make a site for it, and I can get in contact with Curse.

If you would like this new Bukkit and/or would like to help then post a comment below also if you have a question I am willing to answer all of them.

2. Offline

sparro

http://www.spongepowered.org/ check this out its a basically what everyone wants to wait for... goanna take a while but its our best hope. This api is being created cause of all the "problems" happening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.