A Money Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by XavierHorovitz, May 16, 2013.

1. Offline

XavierHorovitz

Does anyone know of any good money plugins that are still working? Boseconomy doesn't full work. I don't like Fe. Is iConomy being maintained somewhere or something?

2. Offline

evilmidget38

XavierHorovitz What don't you like about Fe? What features are you looking for? What's wrong with your current economy plugin?

lukegb likes this.
  3. Offline

jokie666

4. Offline

XavierHorovitz

The commands are unintuitive. The obnoxious fact that it says [Fe] before every message. Stuff like that.

Essentials is alright, but I'd prefer something with more functionality.

5. Offline

jokie666

There is a second link with so many plugins, you are sure not even one of them does have what you want?

timtower likes this.
  6. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

jokie666 likes this.
  7. Offline

Necrodoom

then say what you want.

8. Offline

XavierHorovitz

I'm going through them all right now. Most are riddled with problems. Hoping that MultiCurrency works, because I tried MineConomy and CraftConomy and they both failed horrifically. Terrible grammar in the messages, the inability to turn some messages off, etc.

EDIT: Good god MultiCurrency is the worst yet. Who comes up with this stuff.

Not really.

9. Offline

Necrodoom

you still havent described what exactly you want from the economy plugins, instead rejecting them all with extremely unhelpful info, saying they all suck.

10. Offline

XavierHorovitz

Honestly, I'd like something that just provided currency. Seeing as how that's impossible to find, I've settled for the half-working BOSEconomy for now.

11. Offline

Necrodoom

makes total sense!

jokie666 likes this.
  12. Offline

Lolmewn

I still use iConomy, works fine for me.

muffinjello likes this.
  13. Offline

Gamecube762

Ive been using iConomy too, no bugs even tho its outdated.

muffinjello likes this.
  14. Offline

tanveergt5

BoseConomy works perfectly and will get updates soon, you just fail to configure plugins.

timtower likes this.