Problem/Bug A lot of problems...

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Greyscarr, Feb 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Greyscarr

I'm doing a Factions/Skyblock server. I have been looking through many youtube videos, forum posts and I'm tired of trying everything to get what I want.

Here are my issues:

1. Chat Prefix: Other servers have the chat like this:
    [Admin]Greyscarr: Hi!
    [Member]Noob:Hey admin!

My chat is:

[world]<Greyscarr>: Hi!
    [world]<Noob>: Hi!

And people can even talk with people from other worlds. Not what I want...

[world]<Greyscarr>: Hi!
    [Factions]<Noob>: How the... how can you speak though another world?
    [world]<Gresyscarr>: *Sigh*

2. Spawns: I have 3 maps:

Factions
    Skyblock
    world (Lobby)

I want players to automaticly get to the Lobby once they enter my server so they can logg in and get a compass that has a GUI so players teleport to either Factions or Skyblock like a normal server, but instead, they spawn literally where they left the server. Not what I want...

Also, the comand /spawn should be diferent in diferent worlds, obviously... I type /spawn in the Factions world and it teleports me to the world (Lobby)'s spawn, when it should teleport the the Factions world's spawn. If I wanted to go to the world (Lobby)'s spawn, I would type /hud or /hub.

3. Commands: If I want to make an island, I would go to Skyblock world and type /is create. BUT, my server is stupid by default as always and makes that command available in every world I have on my server.

4. Permissions: Probably the less painfull of all of these problems, but still quite annoying. PermissionsEx can be used to set permissions through diferent groups, making some commands unnable for some groups, and can also give prefixes to groups. But I can't see the prefixes (like I said in the 1st problem), although it actually does the job really well on allowing players to do the commands I want them to be able to.

Please help!

Plugins I use:

aSkyblock
    AuthMe
    ChatEx
    Essentials
    Multiverse-Core
    Multiverse-Inventories
    PermissionsEx
    QwickTree
    SilkSpawners
    Vault
    VaultRank
    WorldEdit
    WorldGuard

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

Greyscarr

4. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

5. Offline

ipodtouch0218

1. Get a plugin called "PerWorldPlugins" to disable the /is commands in other worlds.
    2. You will need a per-world-inventory plugin. I use an updated Multiverse-Inventory plugin. You will need to find a plugin that will teleport the players as they spawn in. There are many hub plugins that do this.
    3. You can use Essentials-Chat to change the chat format, and enable per-world chat. Search for it in Essentials' config.yml.
    4. Can be fixed using Essentials-Chat as stated above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.