A guy on youtube that says he has Bukkit 1.7.3 on his server.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Hoaz, Jul 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Hoaz

Hi,
    Yesterday I was searching around on youtube
    and found this guy: TheInternalFilms (Link to video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSG7...X8KpPeloAXS1XkFqcE3KV80TdC2A5eg&feature=inbox

He said he was a bukkit pre tester for you guys. To test the 1.7.3 He clearly sounds like a 12 year old. But his page says he's 22 (which is not true, you can hear that he's not 22 by his voice)
    And he said that the "dupe" bug still works on bukkit 1.7.3. I said that 1.7.3 bukkit haven't been released yet. He said "I am a official tester for bukkit. This means i get the experimental versions 2 days before there release, This is how my bukkit is upgraded. There is a vid coming soon so look out for that."

I don't believe him because that he forgot to put the big letter "I" in the sentence "This means i..."
    Is this guy a real tester or is he lying?

If you took the time to read this . Thanks
    Yours sincerely, Hoaz

2. Offline

h0us3cat

scrub88 likes this.
  3. Offline

Kaikz

I know for a fact that this kid isn't an official tester, and the 1.7.3 Bukkit was even in the IRC channel before the CI. (it was down)

4. Offline

cholo71796

@Kaikz

You don't need to be an official tester. You're just used to using recommended builds. Recommended builds are not required. If you went to the link that @h0us3cat gave, you would see that there are many more builds available for download than just recommended builds.

5. Offline

Deleted user

Lol yeah. A load of builds get updated regularly. If you want to use 1.7.3 then don't wait on the recommended build.

6. Offline

Drakia

There is no such thing as an "Official tester" for Bukkit. There are those of us who run the cutting-edge, but we aren't official, we just choose to do so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.