Solved A first spawn for new people and the normally spawn

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by P1G0M, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

P1G0M

Hi!
    I've got a quesion:
    In my server, i have a room with signs and the rules of my server, this room I want to set it for the spawn, but not the normally spawn, i want to set there the point where the users appear for the first time in the server, but then, when they go to \spawn, I want to teleport them to the really spawn of the server.
    So can I do this?

Here an example:
    When an user enters to the server for the first time, appears to a room called room1, but then, when he goes to /spawn, he's teleported to another room called room2 where is the spawn.

I hope you understand me and you can help me.

Thanks.

2. Offline

mmorton89

You can do this with essentials spawn I believe.

3. Offline

P1G0M

Yeah but wich commands can I use?

4. Offline

Necrodoom

if config unedited, /setspawn newbies for firstspawn, and /setspawn for normal one

5. Offline

P1G0M

Ok, thanks, but if I use this, have I to set a permissions grup for newbies and then a permissions group for normal users?

6. Offline

Necrodoom

newbies isnt a group. its the default setting on config.yml for new spawn command.

7. Offline

jcan89

In the Essentials config.yml (line 583) is the option:
    Code:
    spawnpoint: newbies
    Here you can give your "new player" spawn a name. The command to set this spawn is /setspawn newbies (or whatever you may have changed it to in the config).

8. Offline

P1G0M

Ok, thanks for all of you, I will try this option, if there is a problem, I will post it :)

EDIT: Thanks! I do it and there isn't any problem! It works fine!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.