A chat bot plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Alice Sakamoto, May 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I dont know if there is anybody at the forum who uses some chat bots for a discord server and I can image that it is hard to develope such a plugin but I would love to have a chat bot plugin. and some other thing than normal would be cool too.

MC version: 1.12 - 1.X

suggestet name: chat bot

What it should do and how it should work:
    • create a chat/npc-chat bot by making a text file and then put in a text (from the config) in the file
    • if it is a npc-chat bot take the id from the npc and put it in to the text file. if not, you still can choose if or which channel the bot should be able to talk in
    • special texts: texts that can come more times than usual.!!
    • options like "/bot say (message)"
    • 8-ball comman like /bot question and you get a random message. !!
    • Jokes!!
    • chat-inteaction by themself, npc-chat-inteation by left click on the npc
    • bot help!!
    • messages with permission!!
    • bot compliment, kiss, hug, punch, confess with configerable texts and configerable reactions!!
    • options for everything I marked with !! : for all in config, for one in the text file of the bot

commands and permission suggestions:
    • /bot [name] say [message] - chatBot.say.[Botname]
    • /bot [name] joke - chatBot.joke.[Botname]
    • /bot [name] compliment, kiss, hug, punch, confess [player name to give it to other players /bot name for a bot] - chatBot.compliment/kiss/hug/punch/confess.[Botname]
    • /bot [name] question [message] - chatBot.question.[Botname]
    • /bot [name] helper - chatBot.help.[Botname]
    i would be realy thankfull if somebody could develope that and make it offical. thanks for reading this. for anything unclear just ask

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Alice Sakamoto Is this connected to something or is this bot a standalone? So without any integrations with chat applications.
    Because I like the idea of this.

3. @timtower the plugin isnĀ“t connected with any bot online and stands alone, because it should let you be able to create chat and npc-chat bots for different chats (if anybody knows a good chat plugin working with DiscordSRV i am open for any suggestions). and i wrote in this treate the bots should be able to interact so I guees with intergration with chat applications.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.