A Capacitor

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by LastTulare, Sep 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

LastTulare

Plugin category: mechanics

Minecraft version: Paper 1.14.4

Suggested name: RedstoneCapacitor

What I want: This plugin idea already exists, WirelessPower, but the author stopped updating it since version 1.5.2. Last time I used it was 1.8.3 and it still worked on that version somehow. It does not work on 1.14.4. There is another plugin called WirelessRedstone that is for 1.14.4, but it lacks the 2 features I am going to list below. The author of WirelessRedstone has not yet responded to my inquiry for a feature request.

I have ideas to bring it up to speed. Input and output signs with named circuits. Output signs turn into torches when active, so you can place the sign where you want an active torch. The [in] and [out] signs can be configured to be what ever you want, [in] [input] [remote]. A few different output sign modes such as normal, inverted, delayed action, hold action, combination of delay and hold, and multi. Input signs powered by a button, plate, or even powered redstone dust or torch. Any number of input signs can be used to activate any number of output sign no matter which output mode used. Every mode of output sign only needs one action from an input sign to work. A Multi output sign needs all input signs of the circuit name to be activated before it turns into a torch. Can set up a Multi sign to activate another sign such as inverter or delayed. As long as an input sign is powered with redstone in some way, even trapped chests, it will activate an output sign on that circuit name, ideally you would have different circuit names for that scenario.

Ideas for commands: probably teleport to the circuit name input or output, a circuit list. circuit creation is done by sign creation

Ideas for permissions: ability to create circuits or not

When I'd like it by: as long as someone is interested in making it, I dont mind waiting. There arent enough of this kind of plugin. I plan to use it to make my lava bridge work again in my puzzle map I created 5 years ago. The torch hold is what I need and cannot find an active plugin that has this separated from a delay on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.