A Block Collection/Reset plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by OnlyBonez, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

OnlyBonez

So the title may not explain what I really need I don't really know what to call this type of plugin but I need a plugin that basically allows a player to break a block such as a log and give the player the log he cut but also make it so the tree does not fall and the log on the tree comes back. The same with mining coal and iron etc.

2. Offline

Zandor300

What do you main by this?

3. Offline

big02001

@OnlyBonez so you want it so say a player breaks a log, the log gets put in their inventory, and the block they broke doesn't get modified? If this is how you want it, do you want it to work with only some blocks? Or all of them? I could make it so you need a special permission for this plugin to work for you.

Make sure to tahg me to get a response!

4. Offline

OnlyBonez

Heck yeah dude! That would be awesome if you could do that and I would like it to where it basically has all breakable blocks but you can maybe put true or false in the config on what blocks you want to be broken.

5. Offline

big02001

@OnlyBonez ok I can do that, I will make it so you just add blocks to it that you DO want the plugin to affect, I can reverse that if you want. I should be done in about 10m.

EDIT: DONE! Download Link

Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
  6. Offline

OnlyBonez

What a cool guy! Thanks man I will keep you in mind whenever I need a good trustworthy developer thanks man it means a bunch. I love the way the plugin works but do you think you can maybe add a cool down? So someone cant sit and break the same piece of wood over and over? Like a 3 second cool down where they cant break the block would be nice.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  7. Offline

big02001

@OnlyBonez yeah the cooldown is doable, just do you want it a global cooldown, where they cant break ANY log for lets say 3 seconds after they break one? Or just that one peice?

8. Offline

OnlyBonez

Just the one log

Just the one piece. Can you also make it so when you mine any ore it does the same?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.