A Big Wow, And Thanks To Bukkit

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by TheSuddenlyFamous, Nov 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Members of Bukkit,

I would just like to say wow, to the progress that has come back from bukkit since all the legal issues, with how all the members left and now we have some new Moderator's and some people from "curse" I believe posting and keeping the forums up with some important news about bukkit etc.

So a big thanks for the unique resources and runnable server jar's that bukkit has supplied for us, and I'm sure that we all hope that bukkit and the bukkit staff team enjoy there time, and run from a long period of time, I know I enjoyed running servers and developing plugins for server's.

Hope it was fun for all you guys, and the community - Thanks again for supplying such a useful resource.

Regards,
    TheSuddenlyFamous // Michael

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved this to Bukkit Discussion as it was no feedback of any sort.

3. Ah yup sorry, I had the strange idea this would of been the incorrect section - Thanks.

4. Offline

xTrollxDudex

5. As in the bukkit server jar file - (runnable as in run a server) xD

6. Offline

xTrollxDudex

That's illegal to distribute CraftBukkit...

7. I never said that I was distributing it, basically saying thanks for when it used to be available and if and when it ever comes back.

DrPyroCupcake likes this.
  8. Offline

xTrollxDudex

Ah, you said it after you mentioned the DMCA and stuff, so I assumed it was occurring after that.

9. Ah okay, didn't see that when I wrote it, I make it out to sound like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.