A better Flying Plugin.

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Alice Sakamoto, Feb 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know how many of you know the Elytra Movement Plugin but it is a really awesome plugin that lets someone glide for eternity. But thats the point. There is nothing that could let you stop. I wish somethink like that but with the possiblity to stop in the air.

Minecraft version: latest version

Suggested name: FairyFly

What I want: when elytra is activated
    • stop and getting slower by go in the oppesite direction
    • start again while floating or speed up by go forwort
    • Jump while floating to get staight up.(if it isn't possible by elytra then take the machanic of creativ flying for Up and down floating.)
    • shift while floating to get down
    • to stop getting down/up use the oppesite

Ideas for commands:

Ideas for permissions: FairyFly.fly

would be a real help for my server if anyone could to this for me. Tell me if anything is unclear. My Discordserver: https://discord.gg/ZdddjZD

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  2. Offline

Dai_Kunai

So if you have an elytra on, you can push space (jump) to go straight up and sneak (crouch) to go down? And if you push nothing, you'll float? I also need more details... Version of Minecraft? When should they be flying, and when should they be not?

3. @Eccentric_Gamer ok, i Have to admit that i wrot a little bit too unclear so let me try it again. I will edit it quickly.

4. Offline

nethergoblin

This is either imposible or very complex, im pretty sure the elytra is set to always be pushing you forward and if its not to make you fall, but i see a way just not a good way or sure if it would work..

5. @nethergoblin if it helps use the way you go up and down with crativ flying. Maybe is easier then. sorry if i'm confusing.

6. Offline

MightyOne

Im sure that during elytra glide the space button does not get detected in any way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.