9 obsidian = 1 obsidian that you have to break 9 times

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by GreenPls, Jun 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

GreenPls

Plugin category: not sure

Minecraft version: 1.7.10

Suggested name: BlockLives (i dont really know if you make it you can name it)

What I want:
    I am looking for a plugin that would allow a player to combine 9 obsidian in a crafting table to make one obsidian, but if that new obsidian is placed you will now have to break that block 9 times before it is destroyed. The block would break and the reappear as fast as you possible for you to break again.

additionally it would be cool to see it go even further. 9 already crafted nine obsidian blocks put together would make a block you have to break 81 times and so on. Also as this would be used for protecting bases it would be good to have it work with stone (for brand new players so they at least have something) and with doors. as doors break so fast it would probably be good to make it so 9 doors = having to break the door 81 time. scaling it up faster.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin. if you wanted you could have comands to edit the config in game

Ideas for permissions: player.cancraft
    player.canplace

When I'd like it by: take your time.

Config:

Block: IronDoor
    Break multiplyer: 2 (this would be doubling the amount of times needed to break the block. if =1 you would break 9 times for a nine door block, if = 2 you would break 18 times for a nine door block)
    ApllyOnDefault: true/false ( so if you find a obsidian block naturaly will it start at x9?, if true then yes, if false it will be a normal obsidian block)

and you could have it so you can add what ever blocks you want or remove any you want.

As far as the config and perms go i am not really picky. All i personally need is for it to work on obsidian and iron doors. But it would still be nice to have these features for others.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
  2. Offline

CeramicTitan

3. Offline

GreenPls

Yes i can i will edit my original post. sorry im a tad new. Thanks a thousand.

Oh and yes i would love a customized lore. you could just call the blocks like "NineObsidian" "nineDoor" . But its up to you, you can be creative if you want i am not really picky, i like other peoples points of view and ideas.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2016
  4. Offline

GreenPls

Just looking for confirmation on whether you are wiling to do it for me or not?

5. Offline

CeramicTitan

Nah I'm sorry dude, I just don't have enough time

6. Offline

GreenPls

ight np il find somone new. thanks for letting me know!

7. Offline

htmlman1

8. Offline

htmlman1

@GreenPls

Alright, finished the first build of the plugin. (Sorry, by the way, I only noticed now that you wanted it to be called BlockLives. Didn't see that until now.) Here's the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mhgqewim7vrjlg4/ExponentialDurability.jar?dl=0

You can find the commands for this plugin by typing /expdura in the chat. All of them are configuration-related commands, though, so they should be relatively self-explanatory. If you've got any questions or suggestions, feel free to ask me, of course.

Only one permission node exists, which is exponentialdurability.admin. This node allows you to use all the commands listed under /expdura and also lets you break protected blocks instantly, if you are in creative mode. (The other way to get this permission is, of course, to be opped.)

As of right now only ops, people with this permission, or the person who placed the original protected block can break it instantly. Everyone else will have to break it multiple times.

9. Offline

GreenPls

Thank you so much! you are the best! and dont worry about the name. i like it

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  10. Offline

htmlman1

You're welcome!

11. Offline

kev6261337

@GreenPls can you mark this as filled? this is the third time I've read this thread...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.