2 RolePlay plugins help?

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by ProWco, Mar 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ProWco

Plugin category: Roleplay

Suggested name: RPhones,RPolice.

What I want: Hi iam making a RP city server so i need this 2 plugins please so, the first plugin
    is RPhones i need a cell phone system with economy so when u buy your phone u receive a cell phone item (Nether_Star) and a random number with 4 digits so when u get a cell phone and you press left click you open a Gui with the options :
    |Call| |SMS| |Friends|
    So when u press the first option call u open another gui with all yours contacts if u click one one them
    you send a call requests to the other user if that user use /Answer. you can chat with that user but every second you chat with that use you pay $2 per second.
    If you use the second choice SMS: Again the gui with all your contacts open and if u select one the chat open again but this time when u send the first Message the chat close and u pay $5 dolars per message u send.
    And the last choice is Friends: in this option u can see al your friends u can remove your friends in this option with i dont know shift+leftclick or i dont know
    Ideas for commands:
    /Phone give <player> (Admin Command)
    /Phone add <player> (Player command)
    /Call 911 (Player Command) This open a chat police
    Ideas for permissions
    phone.give
    phone.add

The other plugin i need is RPolice i need this plugin works like the GTA Samp roleplay servers.
    So if u kill somebody u get a 1 start or 1 charge and ur nametag put in yellow color
    if u kill another one or u try to run to the police u get a second start or second charge ur name
    can continue yellow
    but if u get a third start or third charge your name put in red color
    and a broadcast say "This is michael from the WPnews the police need ur help find <player name> if u see him call the 911"
    I need the police have handcuffs but only can use the handcuffs in they are really close
    and i need a coommand a jail system with teleport.
    If u can add the Pol prefix in the name too please
    Every time when a police catch you u need pay some money for the troubles that money can be
    specified for the police officer.

Ideas for commands:
    /Police add <player> (Admin Command)
    /Police add charge <player> (quantity) (Police and admin command)
    /Police remove charge <player> (quantity) (Police and admin command)
    /Police kit (Police command) Kit: handcuffs, tazer, a stick with tons of damage.
    /Jail <player> <time> <reason> <money> (Police command)
    /Unjail <player>

Ideas for permissions:
    police.add
    police.add.charge
    police.remove.charge
    police.kit
    police.jail
    police.unjail

Sorry for my bad english iam from costa rica. and the basic idea is this plugins works for a city roleplay like samp but in minecraft thanks for the help and have a nice day.
    I hope someone help me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.