2 Problems.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by AntonJrL, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

AntonJrL

Hey Bukkit Community, my sister and I created a minecraft server for ourselves, and she went to melbourne for a few weeks for a job. She's coming back in a few days, so I wanted to surprise her with a structure I made. I made a upstairs lounge room, and am currently making a library, but while I was removing the wall, water started to flow out, so I tried to block it off with sand, but apparently I put it in the wrong place, so I removed it, then it turned into a blank block.

First Problem : Blank water block.

Second Problem : Single Player editing a multiplayer map.

After that, I tried to edit the multiplayer world on single player to fill up the water and make the library. After 2 hours of building, I finished my works,I moved it to the multiplayer folder I had that was using bukkit 0.0.1, it started up perfectly, but my works were not edited, the blank block was still there, there was no library, it was back to when the accident of the water incident happened.

:3 Thanks for helping, and soz for the wall of text. :D

EDIT: Oh yeh also, I tried making another world by editing the server properties file, and moved the FOLDERS from the original world to the new world, no change.

EDIT2: Problem 1 is solved, after I found out how to use Bukkit build 66.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.