10v10 medieval styled minigame

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Rexacorp, Feb 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Rexacorp

Catagory: Fun

Name: Barbarians

What I want: A teamdeath match gamemode the team wins when the achieve 50 kills. Max players 10v10 Min players 3v3
    Chapter 1: classes
    The player has to chose 1 of three classes before entering a game (if they join without picking and it is there first time they will automatically be chosen as a barbarian, if they have played before they will be chosen as the class they were last game). The 3 classes are Barbarian, Scout and Knight all have their pros and cons.
    Barbarian: normal everything except this class has the ability called rage, this will give the player strength 2
    but also weakness 1. This will be displayed as light green dye on the hot bar the player simply right clicks with the light green dye and the ability is activated;this ability has a 1minute cool down and will be shown as grey dye throughout the cool down. Scout: given speed 2 throughout the game but the scout's attack stat is slightly decreased also throughout the match. The scout's ability is called Disapear which gives the player invisibility for 10 seconds the ability is a pink dye on the hot bar and has a cool down of 1minute and will be shown as grey dye throughout the cool down. Knight is given slowness 1 throughout the game but also resistance 1 as well. It's ability is called sugar rush which gives the player speed 1 and strength 1but removes the resistance affect this lasts for 5 seconds and has a cool down of 90 seconds and is displayed as magenta dye when ready to use and grey dye when the cool down is in effect.

Chapter 2: What will they wear and what is their weapon?
    Barbarian: full iron armour with un breaking 10 (so they don't break) their weapon is a diamond sword un breaking 10 and is named "The Crazy Sword Of Epicness"
    Scout: full leather armour un breaking 10 their weapon is a iron sword with un breaking 10 and sharpness 4 and named "The reaper's scythe"
    Knight: full diamond armour with un breaking 10 their weapon is a iron sword with un breaking 10 and named "The Holy Sword of Injustice".

Chapter 3: The Scoreboard
    The first line will display how many kills each team have e.g
    Blue kills: 25
    Red kills: 25
    Top red player: example player
    Top blue player: example player
    Kills:
    Deaths:
    Coins:

Chapter 4: Coin system
    When a team wins a game the players in that team get 10 coins each when a team loses they get 5 coins.
    When a player kills another player they get 1coin.
    In game there is a gold bar the end of their hot bar which I named shop when you right click on that you can buy other classes ability just for that game. The dye according to the ability will be added to the players hot bar for the game they bought it. Players can also buy crates which can give them a common, rare, legendary or mythical sword or bow.

Chapter 5: Crates
    As stated above players can buy crates with the coins they earn crates will be 50 coins each and can contain common, rare, legendary or mythical swords or bows these will be stored at a npc vault* once bought at the lobby they will automatically be transferred to the vault then a player enters the vault, left clicks on the crate then the sword or bow is replaced with a common sword/bow (with a green name), a rare sword/bow (with a blue name), a legendary sword/bow (with a pink name) or a mythical sword/bow (with a purple name)

Chapter 6: Lobby
    In the lobby there will be two npc's which both have a crate shop and a vault (for the weapons from the crates). The join signs will be:
    [JOIN]
    barb1

Chapter 7: Future
    If this plugin is made i would like to add two more classes and more abilities and features if the plugin becomes popular.

Ideas for commands:
    /b forcestart
    /b givecoins (amount)
    /b takecoins (amount)

Ideas for permissions:
    barbarians.forcestart
    barbarians.givecoins
    barbarians.takecoins

When I'd like it by?: in the next 2 months.

2. Offline

au2001

@Rexacorp I'm reading it... I'll edit that post when I'll be done reading, since it's really long x)

EDIT:
    You should probably add some bold for the titles, and for each chapter put a bigger font size.
    All that will make it more readable, because here it is several big blocks of text ;)

Also, you added a note on "npc vault" (*) but you didn't explain it anywhere?

EDIT 2:
    And I don't like making mini-games :(
    If I finish all the plugins I have to do right now (GravityGun, ChatEvents, my server, helping another server, etc.) I think I could help you, but I would prefer if someone else could help me...
    For exemple, I do the main code (for the game, the classes, the shop etc.) and someone else makes the signs, the npc, and the crates.
    But if I'm doing this on my own, this would take a long time and I don't think I would have time to do it in two month, since I have school too.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.