Plugin Help 1.8 spawners & selling them.

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by ironicflunky541, Dec 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ironicflunky541

Hey everyone. I have an issue that affects my server greatly. In 1.8 you could give yourselfs a spawner with /i 52:(then the type of spawner) so like 52:61 for blaze. However in 1.8 if you do this no matter what it will always give you a pig spawner. This doesn't matter cause you can do /spawner and change it and things. But I want to sell the spawners with essentials signs. It requires an item id. So every item id that i put it will be pig... Any solutions??? HELP!

2. Offline

PotInYourFace

I am having the same exact problem on my server, we have found a small loophole using showcase, but we would eventually like to switch to using Essentials or ChestShop. If anyone has anything to help then that would be great.

3. Offline

pie_flavor

1.8 you say? Put down the spawners. Then right click them with a spawn egg of your chosen mob. Finally ctrl+middleclick them. You will get a spawner that has "(+NBT)" in the lore in purple italics. This is your custom spawner. This stored tile entity thing works on EVERYTHING that has extra stored data (chests, furnaces, command blocks, etc.

4. Offline

PotInYourFace

Actually we can't control middle click on our server for some reason. So basically we can't get the "(+NBT)". Are there any more suggestions?

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  5. Offline

PotInYourFace

One person said it could be our essentials, so what should we do?

6. Offline

immensebuttpain

Download silkspawners, and it'll allow you to makeup for the lack of minecraft allowing you to spawn spawners with other mobs in it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.