Problem/Bug 1.8 Bukkit Essentials Failure

Discussion in 'General Help' started by DemPugDubsDoe, Jun 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DemPugDubsDoe

Dear Bukkit developers.
    I have made a Bukkit server home hosted using ATT Uverse. It is working fine with port-forwarding and/or player joining, But I am having problems with Essentials. Whenever we try installing Essentials, only Anti-Build and Protect work. I tried this with various builds: Other versions of Bukkit, Spigot, and Build Tools. This never works. Please help me. We have been looking for different builds of Essentials, but It always dose the same thing. If you know why this is happening, please tell me below. Thank you!

-Isaiah

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to Bukkit alternatives

3. Offline

ergenta

4. Offline

oceantheskatr

5. Offline

DemPugDubsDoe

Thank you! You helped me a lot! But I need essentials spawn still. Could you help me?

6. Offline

oceantheskatr

@DemPugDubsDoe You should use what I've provided instead, it's updated by the Spigot Team, which are the people that are updating the server jar that you're currently using. If you insist on using that EssentialsX, you'll notice that there's a download called EssentialsXSpawn-2.0.1.jar, get that.

7. Offline

ergenta

They have the spawn essentials as well. Look at the build that you used. One should be with it.

There's an issue with the one from spigot team, you can sell spawners with it. The one I gave you can.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.