1.7 Enchanting

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Staiined, Mar 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Staiined

Plugin category: Enchanting

Suggested name: 1.7Enchanting

What I want: I'd like for the old 1.7 enchanting to be on my 1.8 faction server. I want it so when you open a enchantment table it shows the gui with no lapis needed and the levels to be a maximum of 30 unlike 1.8 enchanting where it only costs 1 2 or 3 levels

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: No permissions needed everyones enchantment table should be like this

When I'd like it by: ASAP

GravedigginSearchBar likes this.
  2. Offline

cluter123

Don't think this is possible.

3. Offline

I Al Istannen

@cluter123
    You are partly right. You can't change the GUI, but you can automatically insert lapis lazuli, so that the User doesn't need to supply it.
    Won't look that nice, but hey, at least it works ;)

For the levels, you can listen to the enchant event and then take the amount from the player.

4. Offline

cluter123

I was talking about changing the GUI of the enchantment table.

^Thats just a supplement and the amount taken from the player won't be uppdated on the enchantment table GUI.

5. Offline

Staiined

@cluter123 Is there any way i could change the levels required for the enchantment and keep the lapis just have it so when you open the gui the level shows 3 but actually takes 30. im not sure if that makes sense

I am not completely opposed to 1.8 enchanting i just want it so a level 30 enchant does not cost 3 levels

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.