1.7.2 and Redstone Torches

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by HopkinsProg, Jul 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

HopkinsProg

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone else has been having issues with redstone torches in 1.7.2 (CB953)?

After a while, the torches seem to glitch and they won't change state anymore (See attached screenshots). I'm seeing this when connected to pistsons, other redstone torches, switches, and pretty much everything else. I am not sure if it is a Bukkit-only issue or if it also appears in Vanilla MC.

CB953 has been working great for me, with this one exception, which ultimately breaks all of our new piston creations.

Our server is running Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2 x86, with Java 7 (build 1.7.0-ea-b141), no admin wrappers for MC, and has no console errors.

Installed server plugins:
    • BaseBukkitPlugin
    • CreativeStick
    • Creaturebox
    • Essentials
    • EssentialsSpawn
    • Help
    • HeroicDeath
    • iChat
    • LightLevel
    • MapMarkers
    • MiningTNT
    • Permissions
    • SearchIds
    • SimpleSave
    • SlowHealth
    • SpawnCreature
    • TeslaCoil
    • vStopFire
    Any thoughts or suggestions you all may have would be appreciated, thank you!

Attached Files:

2. Offline

Kaikz

I've noticed this too. I can't make my piston door now. D:

3. Offline

1lann

Same problem, I made a piston machine thingy and I was testing the overload capacities (by turning on and off the circuit repeatedly) and now it doesn't work.

4. Offline

recon88

We got this error too but only if we change the ingame time with commands. Maybe this helps :)

5. Offline

HopkinsProg

Yes, changing the time does seem to cause issues..

6. Offline

FoX_AaZzA

i get the same issue too, very annoying, all the redstone circuits just stop, haven't looked into the time change issue yet...
    hopefully this is fixed soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.