1.6.5 Realease?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by CreeperFace88MINECRAFT, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When will Bukkit relaease a RECOMMENDED build for 1.6.5? I was using 815 but it kept having errors logging into my server saying: Internal Server Error. So I switched to the regular Minecraft_Server.exe and it worked fine. Whenever Bukkit 815 DID work it was really laggy. So if you could get a recommended build soon that'd be great. :)

2. Offline

Dilios

there's a reason why they say recommended build

3. Offline

Ne0nx3r0

Good thing you brought this to everyone's attention - I think we were all under the impression that getting a 1.6 recommended build wasn't a big deal. :|

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/when-will-bukkit-be-updated-for-minecraft-1-6.18714/

Livewire likes this.
  4. Offline

andrewkm

There wont be a recommended build for 1.6.5
    (Come back in about 1-2 weeks. *Literarly*)
    Notch tweeted about releasing 1.6.6 *sometime* this week, plus im sure a 1.6.7 will come around as well.
    -
    Bukkit is waiting for a stable release to release an RB for. Right now they simply don't care, and im totally with that. 1.6 - 1.6.5 plain sucks.
    -
    On a different note, you really need to learn to look around the forum before posting...

5. Offline

MrBrown

A lot of people found 1.6 - 1.6.4 totally unplayable in SMP, while V1.6.5 actually works pretty well for many. So it's just natural that questions arise like "Will there be a stable build for V1.6.5?" It could be easily avoided by updating the news posting on the start page with a single sentence like "The bukkit team won't base it's next stable release on V1.6.5, as it's still not stable enough from our point of view."

6. Offline

Phaedrus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.