1.5 Excitement

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by prattcmp, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Necrodoom

no, its 1.4.7 which 1.5 clients can connect to and crash everything.

2. Offline

Mausterio

No all I claimed was I was running 1.5 Minecraft and Craftbukkit. I never stated which version of craftbukkit I was running. Which makes your argument Invalid. You lose.

Please explain to me how it will "Crash Everything". As none of the 1.5 features except the Quartz Slab have been implemented?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  3. Offline

Necrodoom

no. you stated you were running 1.5 with craftbukkit, which is a vague term and could mean 1.5 craftbukkit server.
    you lose.

guy trys to use 1.5 feature, score system, or craft 1.5 item, server sees invalid item/function, crashes.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  4. Offline

Mausterio

No, it does not allow you to use them because it is not implemented into the server side. Which means it does nothing.

The chances of 1.5 crashing my server is the chance a client mod will crash my server.

5. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

CraftBukkit for 1.5 is not out. When it's out, it will be available to download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.