1.4 Plugins! Any out there?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by DJ411, Apr 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DJ411

So i just got a server right before the 1.4 update and don't have it for long. I was hoping to get permissions installed ASAP. Is there a plugin thats working right now? if there is i can't find it. Maybe if a mod sees this maybe when theres a new update they make Sub Forums for each upgrade or Build.

2. Offline

IIGoldII

Well there mister,looks like you haven't been searching enough.Haha!Almost all plugins known are now updated for 1.4,even Permissions...

So,I guess you didn't bother to even check.

3. Offline

DJ411

i am thats why i made this!! Permission says its 602... I need latest build. Or at least 1.4 compatible build.

It now has recommended built on the right i'm going to download that and try permissions. BRB.

Ok so i updated to 617 Craftbukkit Build. Downloaded Permission and i get this.

But actually looking at the file cause i'm actually awake while doing this i figured out the problem. Btw i do look but when something doesn't work in my console like this i would think it doesn't work. Also the title should be updated. Js.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  4. Offline

IIGoldII

Hehe.Don't complain to me that something should have an updated title.You would know if was 617 compatible if you read a few reply's below it.

5. Offline

DJ411

Ya i did when i checked ppl were getting error so thats why i didn't test it until now.

Now i just need to get the basic plugins any threads about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.