1.2.whatever they're upto next.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by ipaqmaster, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ipaqmaster

These updates officially broke almost every single plugin.. well all the top priority ones =|.
    So many people have not updated their plugins or in about every case I have hit.. stopped working on them entirely. myself and other server owners will be in hell for a few weeks.

I for one cant simply update my whole server, there's too many things here and there that just let you down on the server start-up, the most important plugins like grieving prevention cant even work without waiting for updates.

Is anyone else in the same (loads of plugins to update, not enough time) situation?

2. Offline

sillyrosster

Not really. I'm using a lot of dev. builds of plugins. Other than that, I think I have only have 2 main plugins that don't work at all. Hopefully they'll be updated soon :)

3. Offline

mpmumau

We're all in that same boat. But I don't think it will end up as bad as it looks. We did a trial run on a copy of our server tonight, and with the exception of a few plugins, most worked ok. A few (WorldGuard for example) are partially updated, and will likely be updated soon. Give it a little time: Next week will probably be when all of this gets sorted out. You may have a get rid of a few plugins or find replacements for them, but overall it now doesn't seem quite as bad as it looked at first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.