Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Toxic__Waste, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

zipfe

Yeah, you were totally "working your ass off" while these lazy bukkit guys didn't do jack!

/s

2. Offline

ArcheCane

Yep... although I find it hard to take you serious with an avatar like that. :rolleyes:

Fishster likes this.
  3. Offline

schaambaart

the plugins m8t there the problems -.-

4. Offline

ArcheCane

No, The Bukkit team is pretty much the cause of this update, they helped alot in the bug fixes in this new update.

5. Offline

zipfe

@ArcheCane
    I think you missed the /s at the end of my post.

6. Offline

ArcheCane

Does that mean sarcasm? Please don't use sarcasm in these sort of threads. O:<

Mukrakiish likes this.
  7. Offline

Mukrakiish

Your little face you put in afterwards made me almost choke on my orange juice I laughed so hard. No little angry faces in this thread >=(

8. Offline

JohnTheRipper

Well, there should be a good chance of a stable beta build coming out soon, and it shouldn't break anything, right?

9. Offline

Jacek

What about them ? this is a bug fix release, the API will not change at all.

10. Offline

Switch0r

You are so lazy :p

11. Dear craftbukkit devs
    Please get a dev build up as soon as you can.....A lot of the players on my small little server were silly enough to click yes when minecraft tossed out that update that makes the most recent craftbukkit dev server outdated. I have players yelling at me like its my fault...*sigh* but I'm not about to get pissy about it. I just ask that a compatible dev server get toss together with as few bug as possible in the shortest amount of time. I also understand the nature of coding means the quicker you rush it the more bugs might happen, so I trust you to balance speed and efficacy as if you're dropping a nuke on an ant traveling at light-speed....Hears hopping for as little collateral damage as possible.

12. Offline

floh22

this is taking longer than for 1.2.3, and they rewrote the code there, now they are changing/ adding more, dont get the delay.

13. Offline

KakusCraft

the thing that made me confused is why they have to FORCE everything...

minecon, full release, updates after updates, each updates introduce new bugs...

can they just put up the pre - releases for a long time, fixing every bugs that found, and after that, release the "real" update

like during 1.7.3 to 1.8, that was one of the best updates that actually introduce lots of new things to the game...

sure, minecraft is a great game and i love leading a minecraft community, but Mojang, come on... -,-

14. Offline

floh22

Agreed. Before 1.0 ima say, updates were good. They came at a decent distance, not like now. This "finished" Minecraft

as they say, doesn't seem finished at all. They are adding new features way too fast! This gives us bugs, way too many! The 1.0, 1.1, 1.2.3, and 1.2.4 updates could have all been one, with just a bunch of per-releases, i know they actually made them, but they should have at least made clumps of 2 of the updates we have now. 1.0 + 1.1 and 1.2.3 + 1.2.4.

15. Offline

Playerzero

aaah i need 1.2.4 craftbukkit!
    It is not the same without World-Editor ;)

16. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.