Filled 1.12.1 - Hats

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Y1ght, Mar 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Y1ght

Plugin category: Bukkit / Spigot.

Minecraft version: 1.12.1

Suggested name: Hats

What I want: Hello, I would love a plugin where you can just right click the hats to put them in your "Helmet" slot in Armour. This is for certain items / blocks not all of them, I know essentials has /hat But i need a plugin that i can just right click it, MassiveHat has a type of thing but it's too complex for me to do. If you need a list of the items / blocks here.
    ID's And block / item name.
    Nether Wart / ID: #0372
    Ink Sac / #0351:0
    Charcoal / #0263:1
    Dandelion Yellow / #0351:11
    Lime Dye / #0351:10
    Flint / #0318
    Magenta Dye / #0351:13
    Bone Meal / #0351:15
    Rabbit Hide / #0415
    Ghast Tear / #0370
    Rose Red / #0351:1
    Cactus Green / #0351:2
    Cocoa Beans / #0351:3
    Magma Cream / #0378

That's it.

Ideas for commands: Right click to put on.

Ideas for permissions: Equip. Hat

When I'd like it by: This week please.

2. Offline

DeepSoundHunter

There is a problem with blocks, because you can't tell if the player wants to place this item in the world or use it as a hat. I could to this plugin for you but you have first to find a solution for this problem.

3. Offline

Y1ght

Edited - All the items listed are already items not blocks so I don't really understand sorry.

I found out what you meant, I'll be using world guard so you can't place blocks down or build, If that fixes it then we're good i hope.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2018
  4. Offline

DeepSoundHunter

ok if there is no block involved then it shouldn't be a problem i have no time tonight but should be finished by tomorrow

5. @Y1ght
    Well same issue could be for items as well, the dyes can be used to right click on sheep, bone meal for trees, placing nether wart down, unless these are unused items in your server

An alternative is shift + right click and that would put the hat on

6. Offline

Y1ght

I'm making a roleplay server not for survival roleplay just like a type of schoolrp server, So this result would mean i'm not going to be using them.

7. Offline

DeepSoundHunter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.