1.1 big problem!! help (got pics) world terrain chunks being moved !!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by shauwk, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

shauwk

ok so i have never had this problem until 1.1!! it broke my first server's terrain by shifting all of it in weird ways!! here are pics of what it did!! i didnt know what caused this but i made a new server and this happened again and this time i know what caused it. everything was perfectly fine until i went into the nether portal and when i went out, my mainn world got broken just like my first server's terrain!! so i know that entering and leaving nether causes this but why?? is this one of my plugins causing this?? or a minecraft problem ? please help. im on 1744 bukkit and i have a suspicion that borderguard is causing it but idk. someone that knows more about plugins that can help me determine what is the cause of this problem?

oh yea here are all my plugins: borderguard, bpermissions, creeperheal, deathcontrol, foundbox, homespawnplus, logblock, no cheat, no lagg, orebfuscator, world edit worldguard
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Offline

Squirzy

I assume you had this map before 1.1?

3. Offline

Don Redhorse

nolagg had some issues... see the thread there..

shauwk likes this.
  4. Offline

Sayshal

LOL that looks awesome. Sorry OP but that sucks, I would always backup your world (as bukkit says to) before testing dev builds. Sorry mate :/

5. Offline

shauwk

thanks i checked the no lagg thread and it was the one causing it

6. Offline

Don Redhorse

yeah a pitty...

7. Offline

pyraetos

It's possible to use WorldEdit's //regen command to fix stuff like this. It's pretty fast from my experience so you can select fairly large regions at a time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.