Problem/Bug World Guard?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by XexCruz, Jun 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

XexCruz

Hey everyone I am having some problems with World Guard......
    I have protected my spawn with the region expand vert and flagged such as the region
    Pvp Deny,Build Deny, Interact Allow this also messes with my other regions such as my plot world and
    Mine world with all my mines i had to change the glass to barriers so if someone can help me it would meana lot. Thanks everyone

2. Offline

Boomer

You'll have to help us more first. All you've done is babble that things mess-with.
    We have no idea how your regions are related - does your spawn area overlap with any of the other regions?
    Are you referring to the global-regions region?
    Did you flag the regions in the command line, or did you try editing the file yourself?

If you have other worlds, they should have absolutely no interaction with the regions in the spawn world - so the only inference is "I messed up the yml file for regions and broke all the other regions by breaking the file" or else, you're missing some information you need to explain.

3. Offline

XexCruz

Okay when I do /region flag name build deny
    They cannot build or break anything the only thing they can break is glass

Could someone please help me with this it would mean a lot

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2016
  4. Offline

oceantheskatr

Can you answer all of Boomer's questions please? We need to know this info to be able to assist you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.