Problem/Bug Whenever i set the spawn to a place i want on my server, it creates a new world and puts me in it.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by EpicSplasherFailsMC, Jun 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. how do I go back to my other world (s)?
    ~EpicSplasher

2. Offline

oceantheskatr

Err, I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about but I do know that you can switch worlds with the command /world. If you have the plugin Multiverse-Core then you can do /mvtp <world>

3. @oceantheskatr Well, you see, I wanted my spawn to be at certain coordinates in my world (spawn was created special for it) so i did a set spwan command and woosh! I was teleported into another world with a different seed to those coordinates. I'll try the /mvtp thing as soon as i can and let you know about it.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  4. Offline

oceantheskatr

You're supposed to do /setspawn to set the spawn, and then you can do /spawn to go to that spawnpoint.

5. Then how would I travel back to the previous world? /mvtp doesn't seem to work to get me back.

6. Offline

oceantheskatr

/mvtp doesn't work because you don't have Multiverse. I'd suggest getting it if you're going to have multiple worlds on your server.

If you're on 1.8+ get it here: ci.onarandombox.com/job/Multiverse-Core/
    Otherwise get it from their Bukkit page :)

7. I already have multiverse, though.

8. Offline

oceantheskatr

Well then how does /mvtp not work? What error does it give you? Do you get any errors in your console?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.