Filled Vanish plugin request

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by TriptychPlaysMC, Oct 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TriptychPlaysMC

Plugin category: Admin

Suggested name: VanishPlus

What I want: I want a vary simple plguin i gess i wood like for a admin to do /v or /vanish to vanish or unvanish and when the player/admin does /v or /vanish i wan't them to get a invisable effect but be able to drink a malk bucket to get of the invisable effect but steal be invisable to all players kinda like essentials. Btw i don't use essentials so i don't have /v or /vanish

Commands:
    /v alias for vanish
    /uv alias for unvanish
    /vanish to be vanished
    /unvanish to be unvanished
    Ideas for permissions:
    use.vanishplus for vanish and unvanish
    When I'd like it by: If it can be done today that wood be greate if not it's ok no rush.

i know but i don't like plugins like vanishnopacket,Supervanish or Simplyvanish cuz thay are really bugy i also don't like how most of them make op player auto vanish

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  2. Offline

bossomeness

VanishNoPacket isn't buggy. And that's what the configuration file is for. And plus, only you (the owner) and maybe a highly trusted admin should have OP, so that shouldn't be much of an issue.

3. Offline

TriptychPlaysMC

bossomeness it is for it doesent work for me so i gess i'll try my self to code it.

4. Offline

bossomeness

TriptychPlaysMC Can you post the error log? "It doesn't work" doesn't help much...

5. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

TriptychPlaysMC Have fun with that coding. How won't Vanishnopacket not suit your needs? The reason that you are hidden by default is because you have a certain permission node causing that.

6. Offline

TriptychPlaysMC

bossomeness it's fine i made it my self and it will suit my needs for now!

timtower Vanishnopacket i just don't like it that's my opinion others may think defently. And i know why i was geting vanished every time i joined the server but i gess you can't read and you said it's a node yes this is true but i'm op on the server and if you did'it know you have all the nodes from every plugin you have.

7. Online

TriptychPlaysMC Then I look them up. Simple as that.
    And most people don't accept "I don't like it", you will get asked why you don't like it.
    And use permissions instead of OP status

8. Offline

TriptychPlaysMC

timtower Well people should accept i don't like it like i said it's my opinion. And i use op cuz ether way i'm going to end up will oll the permission nodes with - '*'

9. Online

10. In plugin.yml does * count as op? Cus u said other nodes when * means all perms but maybe not for default: op idk lol
    And if u have the * node, and u use the double -, will it ignore the double -????

timtower

11. Online

TheGamesHawk2001 Depends on the plugin.yml
    And * mostly means every node that the plugin can find.

12. And if u have the * node, and u use the double -, will it ignore the double -???? And which perms have the highest priority e.g. wud - essentials.feed override - -essentials.feed ?

13. Online

TheGamesHawk2001 Look at the wiki, find out, haven't used permission plugins that much the last year, don't need to without server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.