Inactive [TP] NationalGuard v0.1 [1.3.1-R0.1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by ARNGCollins, Aug 6, 2012.

?

What should be added in Version 0.2

1. Freeze Players

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Warps

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Join Messages

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other(Put your Idea in comments)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Offline

ARNGCollins

[​IMG]

Download NationalGuard.zip

NationalGuard is a small plugin i am slowly expanding on. I just started to learn java so i am not the best in the world but i like what i did here. I will continue to expand onto this and update to the most current version until i leave for boot camp.

Currently NationalGuard is a basic plugin that offers some useful commands and i hope to expand NationalGuard to be a basic need for all servers.

Currently Features
    • Heal
    • Teleport
    Currently Being Made
    • Join Messages
    • Warps
    • Freeze Players
    Feel free to leave your thoughts and opinions about this. And i will gladly "try" to add any of your ideas. But, keep in mind I am new to Java. So, I'll do the best i can to help you.

Attached Files:

2. Offline

korikisulda

you need to detail any commands/permission nodes, otherwise no-one will know how to use this.

3. Offline

ARNGCollins

I understand how that could be confusing but as i am not even going to bother changing or updating this plugin (even though i want to) because i am leaving for about 30 weeks for Basic Training and my Job Training. Once i return from training i'll update this plugin. Sorry for this.

4. Offline

korikisulda

no need to apologise and good luck.