Inactive [TP/MISC] DreamLand v3.5 - Skylands are in your dreams [1.2.5-R4.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Naitsirhc Hsem, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Offline

Naitsirhc Hsem

DreamLand is a plugin that allows your players to "Dream"!

DreamLand is now on BukkitDev!

>>LINK<<

Happy Dreams!

d100, himdo, Asimov and 7 others like this.
  2. Offline

Joeyyeah

fuck fuck fuck, the plugin is good, but i am spawning in nothing no terrain )====== help

3. Offline

Artem-s86

Fuck, the skylands was great, but in minecrat 1.0.0 The End replaced the Skylands generator. It's terrible. The Skylands was my favorite location, please do something. ><

Maybe you can take the sky lands generateo from earlier versions of minecraft and generate it like different world, like world_dreamlands?
    Sorry for my bad english)

4. Offline

XxChocoCookiexX

IS IT COMPATIBLE WITH MULTIVERSE

5. Offline

Naitsirhc Hsem

I will look into it when I have time

6. Offline

LamaBrains

Great plugin BUT the .jar did not create any files such as.... Dreamland

7. Offline

okkon12

i wish we could break and save things in inventory in the dream to next time we dream :(

8. Offline

superpeanut911

can u add mobs like the moas from the aether ?

9. Offline

Naitsirhc Hsem

The
    plugin does this out of the box.
    no, this is a server mod not a client mod

DreamLand is coming back! I just got a experimental build working with Skylands+. Will release later today!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  10. Offline

okkon12

oh... okay... :(

11. Offline

prespres

When I install this is crashes my server plz fix I really need this

12. Error logs.

13. Offline

Mathew Alden

What happened to that new version?

14. Offline

RedstoneDisc

how do you uninstall? i got rid of the jar and the file it created, along with the dream and nightmare world, but they keep regenerating?

15. It's probably being regenerated by your world management plugin, ie DimensionDoor or MultiVerse2 or what have you.

16. Offline

RedstoneDisc

that would make sense. thanks! :)

17. Offline

meneervandijk

When i gonna sleep, i spawn in a normal world, not in skylands:(

18. Offline

Xippie

This plugin is amazing, but unfortunately when I start up my server with the default config, it works fine, but when I try to edit the config file, as soon as I start the server it is reverted to the default config file :(

19. Offline

IsaiahRobichaud

1) Does this create a new world file? 2) are there permissions for the dreamland one for going to dreamland and other to fly with feather? 3) Does flying using feather work in the normal world? 4) Does everyone go to the same place in the dreamland? 5) Can you keep your inventory in the dreamland and in the realworld??

20. Offline

Xippie

Actually, I figured out the problem: if the plugin reads an error in the config file, such as any unexpected statement (ie; "true" where the plugin was looking for a numerical value), it reverts to the default file. My error was in the message it gives you when you go to sleep - I had an extra apostrophe.

21. Offline

Gorocco

Hey, so the download that is available is for 1.2.3 on the BukkitDev. Could you fix this please?

22. Offline

Derf321

What should I do if about 50 chunks of my dreamland spawned normal land (sky to void)? It just randomly did it one day after an update

23. Offline

Naitsirhc Hsem

I have not uploaded a new version because the API changed in ways that does not affect this plugin. 1.2.3 DreamLand is still compatible with 1.2.5

Read on the BukkitDev page, did you install skylands+?

Please post comments on the bukkit dev page, I hardly come by here anymore.

24. Offline

bazatul

on my server nightmare was generated all but dream stop at 56% every time.
    how i can fix it?

25. Offline

MVG ONLINE

Hey I installed Dream 4.0 and Skylands and now my server will not start after waiting forever. So, i decided to delete the plugin and restart.....and it still doesnt restart. I have mulitverse aswell on my server. It seems like when the plugin installed allot of files were created and intergrated themselves. I dont know which other ones to maybe delete. Can someone please help me.

Thanks
    JOJO

26. Offline

tebbenjo

can you make (or link to) a recent config explanation pls, and thank you. I can't find one online.