TheDeadJail Plugin :D

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ImRayz66, Oct 28, 2014.

?

Easy enough to do?

Poll closed Nov 3, 2014.
  1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ImRayz66

Plugin category: (i really dont know)

Suggested name: TheDeadJail Extras

What I want: This plugin can replace the need for so many plugins in prison, It will have the main attributes and much more unique items! I want it so when you mine 1500 blocks, you will get a certain amount of money (set in the config). Also, i would like to add for donators Disco Armour with the command /Disco (i would like a permission for this.) And if possible a TnT Pickaxe with a cooldown of 5 seconds, when you break a block it breaks the ones surrounding it in a 3x3 square (a permission also please) command: /tntpick give {name}

Ideas for commands: /tntpick give {name} and /Disco

Ideas for permissions: extras.tntpick extras.disco

When I'd like it by: End of the week! ASAP thanks :) :)

2. Offline

ImRayz66

;O lol, u can change i was just thinking on spot LOL

3. ImRayz66 Please tahg or quote me so I can see it, and I'm not making this I don't have enough time.

4. Offline

CraftCreeper6

5. CraftCreeper6
    That wouldn't if it was for every player

No still not it doesn't effect game play.

This would unless it was for eevryone.

6. Offline

ImRayz66

CraftCreeper6 no, this is for my existing donators, my ones before it ever happened reallly

dude, the 1500 blocks is for everyone, the other two are something for the old donators saying thanks, and giving them something for their money (before eula) (the tnt pickaxe i dont really care about) everything else doesnt effect gameplay

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  7. Offline

CraftCreeper6

ImRayz66
    The EULA clearly states, giving donators better things is now illegal. Whether they are new or not.

8. Offline

ImRayz66

i said, i will remove the pickaxe thing...

9. Offline

ZeldoKavira

Again I have to remove a ridiculous amount of posts from a thread. No flaming each other and keep it on topic.

VG.Developments and timtower like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.