Teleporting to Ally Homes (Factions Help)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Mineacer, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Mineacer

Hey guys,

I recently discovered that allied Factions are able to teleport to each other's faction home using /f home {name}. I researched a method to do this, and I came across no luck whatsoever.

In the latest Factions (2.7), this feature was enabled - http://puu.sh/f5JSd/a8d135aed8.png.

Do you guys know any way to disable ally home teleports?

Thank you very much for your suggestions and input,
    Mineacer.

2. Offline

Mineacer

3. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

From my understanding there is no possible way to disable teleportation to ally's factions homes in any of the configs. You could possibly disable the command though that wouldn't be a good idea I know, just a thought. There is an option in the Factions config:
    ========================================
    "homesMustBeInClaimedTerritory": true,
    ========================================
    This may make it so you can only do homes in their specific claimed area but I'm not too sure.

4. Offline

Mineacer

I don't understand how that configurable option (homesMustBeInClaimedTerritory) has any relevance to the topic at hand. Is there any way to disable the command /f home {ally's faction}, because I'm sure other servers would have done it too due to the influx of new players being sucked into being allied and getting raided due to this.

Thanks for your contribution though.

5. Offline

Mineacer

BUMP! Anyone know how?

Would be a massive help for any tips/suggestions or even a solution!

6. Offline

nverdier

@Mineacer I don't see anything in the config or on their site... Not sure if it's possible. I would recommend reaching out to their developers to ask.

Mineacer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.