Solved Submitting bungee plugins?

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Skionz, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Skionz

Are we allowed to submit plugins that work with bungee or would it just be a waste of time?

2. Offline

Garris0n

Plugins that work with bungee, or actual bungee plugins? The former, sure there are plugins that support certain bungee things. The latter, no, as DBO is for Bukkit plugins.

3. Offline

Skionz

Garris0n
    I was actually going to make the classic /hub plugin but I'm not sure if it would get accepted here are two examples I just want to know if one would get accepted, both, or none.

A /hub plugin that simply sends you to the server named "Hub" or something like that.
    A /hub plugin that can either send you to the server named "Hub" or you can set a certain location that it sends you to

4. Offline

TnT

We have been rejecting simple, run of the mill, often duplicated plugins. Hub, double jump, chat clear, chat colors, heal me, and the like are simply rejected because there are a proverbial million plugins of the like already on BukkitDev.

5. Offline

Skionz

Yea lets just say this is a unique plugin and nobody's done it? would it be accepted if it just worked with bungee?

6. Offline

1Rogue

If your plugin is unique and is made to work with bukkit (and not exclusively other software), then bar other constraining factors, yes.

7. Offline

Skionz

Alright thanks! I'll set this to solved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.