Solved SkyBlock Nether Portal teleports to normal Nether

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by TotalMCMan, Mar 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TotalMCMan

Hey everyone. I've been using SkyBlock quite a bit on my server, and when I finally made a working portal, it teleported me not to an island but to a default-looking world. I'm not sure if this IS the default nether world however, because I have nether disabled for the normal factions world. I just enabled it for SkyBlock. Any help?

Here is where the nether portal on my island teleports me to:
    [​IMG]

I believe this may be an effect of Multiverse, but I'm not sure.

Also, walking back through the portal in the nether brings me back to my /island location.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  2. Offline

TotalMCMan

3. Offline

nverdier

@TotalMCMan Could you post a link to the plugin you're using?

4. Offline

TotalMCMan

5. Offline

TotalMCMan

Bump, we really need to get the nether working before people start making portals...

6. Offline

TotalMCMan

Bump :\

7. Offline

cpazek

@TotalMCMan do you have the island nether enabled if not go into the skyblock config and have both nether options disabled and delete the current nether world file because the plugin can not rebuild the nether.

8. Offline

TotalMCMan

Thanks so much for replying. I removed the world from every plugin on my server and deleted the world itself. I'm starting the server without the nether enabled in the plugin configuration. Afterwards I'll enable it and tell you how it goes...

EDIT: This worked for me. Thank you for the advice. I did notice however that the "new nether" version must be set to true for it to work. Thanks again :D

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.