Server Teleportation (INTERESTING)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by iceblue1188, Oct 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

iceblue1188

Hello!

This plugin request is a lot like bungee cord, but it isn't. What I'm asking is if someone can make a plugin that you can teleport to servers in game. I will explain how this shall work in steps.

A. First, download the plugin onto all the servers you want to connect.

B. In the config file for all the files you put in to all the servers you have, put the option " Hub Server IP-" Then you put in the ip of the server you want to be hub. But, for the server that the hub is used for, you have to put a option as "Allowed Servers: " then you put server ips that can teleport you your server in game. Also, for when you put the ip for the hub server in, put the option "Server:" then you can put in hub and the command in game to teleport to it is /server hub.

C. Put a option that says "Other Servers:" Then you put the ip for the other servers you want in. Then, for the teleportation in game in the config, make it so if i put IceCraftGames.com as a ip first, then IceCraftFactions.com as a IP second, I have to put /server games first under the slot "InGame TP:" then /server factions.

D. A portal system will not be bad. You can set it up in game, you select the portal in game, you can make it look like a nether portal or make it so you can put water in it, then the command /server games or /server factions, however way you want it, then it will teleport you to the other servers spawn point. Then to get back to hub, you obviously type /hub or /server hub.

If you want to help me, great! And, thanks! If you want to help me but I'm not explaining it well enough to you, msg me in the comments.

Thanks!

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

iceblue1188 This is impossible without offline mode and a proxy server, both are not supported on here.

3. Offline

eyamaz

Thread locked due to requiring Offline mode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.