Inactive [SEC] NoCheat v3.5.0 [CB 1.2.4 R1.0][ABANDONED]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Evenprime, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Offline

Evenprime

Xp10d3, Dereku, MyPictures and 35 others like this.
  2. Offline

Scoin0

I'll brohoof! /)(\

Whoa why so big? Anyway try redownload NoChest+. Do you get any errors?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  3. Offline

dsbizz

lol it was the only way to get attention :D but nocheatplus doesnt work and it just runs no errors no nothing its like its working but not :/ i download nocheatcompact and regular no cheat also ;(

4. Offline

Scoin0

Have you tried with just no cheat? Also what do you mean it does not work? Are you giving players perms? If you are don't

5. Offline

iksDeeh_

Does it pop up a text that NoCheatPlus has been enabled?

6. You might want to use the appropriate version of NoCheatPlus matching your CraftBukkit version. Currently some download links directly link to NCP 3.6.1 which is for Minecraft 1.2.5 and will not work with 1.3.1/1.3.2 - we have beta downloads on Bukkitdev for the latest CB versions, but the release will soon be up, currently the latest dev build (release phase, rather only critical fixes will be done): http://www.nocheatplus.org:8080/job/NoCheatPlus/

Unfortunately Spout means trouble, currently (mainly with CompatNoCheatPlus as it seems).

7. Offline

HeyySam13

Um i almost got banned from my favorite server and the owner said i used storeall/stealall when i dont even know how to, is it possible nocheat has made a mistake?

8. Offline

Darq

Dude. Old.. old thread. With a big "ABANDONED" stamped on the title.
    Advice; let your server's admin worry about if a plugin is doing the right thing. Tell the admin, not the plugin developer.

9. Offline

HeyySam13

thx but tried telling him that i didnt hack and he said do u think im retarded, i know when people hack

10. Offline

Korra