Inactive [SEC] CreeperHeal v4.13 - Repair Creeper damage, the natural way! [1.2.5]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Nitnelave, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Offline

Nitnelave

CreeperHeal

The project in now on BukkitDev! Go there to find all the news, downloads, error reporting, and everything else!

2. Offline

Nitnelave

Ok, I'll look into that. I will rework this part of the code, to try and fix the torches' problem. It actually throws the error every time it tries to replace a single block, so every 5 ticks... SPAM!
    I'd love to have a video! Just for info, when you switch from block_per_block to all at once, or when you set the period or block_interval, you have to completely reload the plugin (not just through the /chreload command). By the way, I'll probably change the command system to /ch (command) (arguments), to have a centralised help and such. I'll tell you when I consider the plugin fine enough to make a video! (By the way, I didn't have time to look, but did you do the 4 videos of mcmmo?)

Yet another Update! 1.2 now! With some nice fancy stuff like :

• New command system (it is now all /ch)
    • Option to chose whether to teleport players to safety when they suffocate or not.
    • Improved the safe place finding algorithm
    • Fixed some bugs (torches, wire and stuff disappearing, forceheal not TPing player, ArrayOutOfBound(?))
    And just a reminder, this plugin now works as flawlessly as I can get it to work for your average explosion, but don't complain if you get an error after blowing up your 128x128x128 cube of TNT (although it shouldn't be that bad of an error, certainly not crashing the server. Your explosion might, however :p).

Up next : Fire Damage!

As for every update, keep me informed if you still have errors, especially bad ones like that. There's one that I have had but couldn't reproduce, so I made it so it would spit a bit more information, so if you get it, do tell me. The other errors are possibly fixed, although I know for a fact that blowing up a huge amount of tnt WILL throw some errors.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  3. Offline

diegokilla

Oh one other thing
    The command /ch is used frequently for HeroChat, think you could add an option to change it...
    possibly /cheal
    I honestly dont think it will conflict much with /ch as the normal usage in herochat is /ch <channel>
    but admins do have things like /ch reload etc.

4. Offline

Nitnelave

Actually it's just an alias. You can set it to whatever you like in the plugin.yml (open the CreeperHeal.jar with an archive manager). The only default that will not change is /CreeperHeal, but I hardly see that conflicting with any other plugin :p

5. Offline

m0dulus

This is perfect! Nice work!

6. Offline

Nitnelave

Yet Another Update! v1.3 is out!
    Now, I should have squashed most of the bugs, and I think it's a quite stable release! But the most interesting thing is that I added Fire Damage repair option! Yes, @Alesana , I did it, finally!

7. Offline

diegokilla

Awesome! You crank out updates like I change sock :p
    Not sure if im gonna use the fireheal thing, have to ask my other admin...

8. Offline

Alesana

Oh yeah!! Thank you very much!! This plugin is awesome! =)

9. Offline

Nitnelave

the /ch fire message is wrong, but the command works. I'll change it when I have time.

Ok, I changed the message. Silent update, no version number, please re-download.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

10. Offline

Alesana

It may sound weird but can you add the option to restore the tnt after the blast? I will probably use it for traps, cannon and dungeon.

I know this is not very important but i'm getting this WARNING and I did not change anything into the natural-blocks-whitelist field.

Code:
    2011-07-02 22:23:35 [WARNING] [CreeperHeal] Wrong values for natural-blocks-whitelist field.
    Thanks! =) ... awesome plugin btw!

11. Offline

Nitnelave

Hmm... I'll see if I can do that, but the tnt does not count in the blocks destroyed by the blast. You'll have to wait until next weekend for a definite answer.
    As for the warning, just put a 0 in the whitelist, and you should be good.

12. Offline

casso

Any Chance of Ghast block damage being added?
    Regardless - THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME PLUGIN IN THE WORLD!

13. Offline

d0nny94

*BUG*
    hi dunno if you know this but if the tnt blows up a sign a bug happens were it spawns signs and wont stop this has happened on my server do you no how i can fix this thx and its a great plugin in

14. Offline

diegokilla

Just wanted to report back the creeperheal hasnt thrown errors in over 24 hours, seems like you got the bugs :D
    Good job sir, you are a scholar and a gentleman!

15. Offline

Zawe

Hello, i would like to report a bug, i exploded my house with Tnt and when it was healing he bug when he tryed to place the signs. At this time he started spawning a lot of signs and when i try to break it it just spamm again and again.

Error:
    Code:
    18:16:21 [GRAVE] java.lang.NullPointerException
    18:16:21 [GRAVE]        at com.nitnelave.CreeperHeal.CreeperHeal.block_replace(CreeperHeal.java:565)
    18:16:21 [GRAVE]        at com.nitnelave.CreeperHeal.CreeperHeal.block_state_replace(CreeperHeal.java:520)
    18:16:21 [GRAVE]        at com.nitnelave.CreeperHeal.CreeperHeal.replace_blocks(CreeperHeal.java:496)
    18:16:21 [GRAVE]        at com.nitnelave.CreeperHeal.CreeperHeal.replace_one_block(CreeperHeal.java:407)
    18:16:21 [GRAVE]        at com.nitnelave.CreeperHeal.CreeperHeal.check_replace(CreeperHeal.java:361)
    18:16:21 [GRAVE]        at com.nitnelave.CreeperHeal.CreeperHeal$1.run(CreeperHeal.java:118)
    18:16:21 [GRAVE]        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftWorker.run(CraftWorker.java:34)
    18:16:21 [GRAVE]        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

16. Offline

Alesana

This plugin is awesome!! 1 more thing ... can you add Ghast fireball damage? =)

17. Offline

mattekure

I'm getting an Warning on the console:
    2011-07-03 22:01:09 [WARNING] [CreeperHeal] Wrong values for natural-blocks-whitelist field.

heres the config.yml
    Code:
    refresh-frequency: 20      #in seconds
    interval: 60      #in seconds, how long you have to wait before the damage is undone
    log-level: 0      #0-2 0:silent, 2:verbose
    TNT: false    #replaces TNT damage
    Creepers: true    #replaces Creeper damage
    replace-natural-only: whitelist    #replace only natural blocks. Can be false, whitelist or blacklist
    natural-blocks-whitelist: 1, 2, 3, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 24, 31, 32, 37, 38, 39, 40, 48, 49, 56, 73, 79, 81, 82, 86, 87, 88, 89
    natural-blocks-blacklist: 0        #Blocks that will not get replaced if replace-natural-only is set to blacklist
    drop-replaced-blocks: true      #gives back a drop when you place a block in an area to be healed
    block-per-block: true        #Replaces one block at a time given the block-interval, or the whole explosion after the interval
    block-interval: 5     #in ticks, 1/20th of a second, rate of replacement for explosions. Also frequency of check for fire block replacement
    teleport-on-suffocate: true     #Teleport players out of explosions being healed if they suffocate (not for block_per_block)
    replace-burnt-blocks: false       #If true, replaces the blocks burnt after burnt_interval
    burn-interval: 45        #in seconds, how long you have to wait before the blocks burnt are replaced

18. Offline

Nitnelave

Oh! I didn't know Ghast destroyed blocks! I thought they just set fire to stuff... Yeah, it'll be added, probably next week-end.
    Does this happen to you every time you blow up a sign? Do you replace block as a block-per-block basis or all at once? I did some tests, and it seemed to be working for me, but I may have missed something...

Hmmm... I may have to do a fix in the next release... Until that, try to remove the spaces[/CODE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]

19. Offline

mattekure

I removed the spaces and the warning went away.

20. Offline

Zawe

Yes this happened mostly every time after blowing a sign. I configured to replace block as block-per-block. Mostly that happend when a lot of signs are next to each other.

21. Offline

Nitnelave

I'll see what I can do next weekend

22. Offline

Neo_Bahamut_19

I'm having the sign issue too, right after the first test. Uninstalling for now.

23. Offline

shauwk

hey my server crashed because of signs regenerating alot please fix asap this mod is AWESOME btw ^_^

24. Offline

MineACraft

Help the plugins said this
    01:08:36 [WARNING] [CreeperHeal] Wrong values for natural-blocks-whitelist field
    Whats wrong?

25. Offline

Alesana

This question has been asked ... just read the previous post! :)

26. Offline

melis256

Um, what's the permission nodes? Seems I can't find where you have written them :/

27. Offline

Nitnelave

Added it in the main thread :) CreeperHeal.admin
    If it doesn't works, I'll answer in a more definite way on friday or saturday.

28. Offline

Steelstiletto

Could the download link not be hidden by a url shortener? It helps when using wget to know if it's a link to the jar, and to have just a direct link to the jar on the first post.

Also, I have the mod now, but it doesn't seem to be working. I originally thought that perhaps it was because I had set it to replace blocks just one at a time, because I had verbose logging turned on and it kept saying "Replacing blocks..." but didn't actually do anything. So I created another creeper hole and changed back the setting to heal it all at once, and I still get the message that it is "Replacing blocks..." but nothing is happened. I have TNT and Fire replacement turned off, with just creeper replacement whitelist turned on, using mostly the default whitelist with a few extra items. I use permissions, is it possible that the mod doesn't have the ability to edit the world or something? Do I need to add it to a group?

Or is this mod perhaps not usable with the current RB?

29. Offline

gameswereus

I hope the RB is updated for this soon

30. Offline

Zerafas

i have made a CTF arena with destructible environments, that relies on the MagicSpells plugin by nisovin, and was hoping if you could make explosion and fireball spells compatible with CreeperHeal? i thought it was Christmas when i found this plugin, however a little disappointed when i found it wont work with magic explosions. Keep up the good work =D

31. Offline

Nitnelave

Hummm... Have you waited the x seconds that you specified in the interval in the config? The message "Replacing blocks" just means it checks for blocks to replace. The actual replacing throws a "Blocks replaced!" message. Do you have whitelist or blacklist activated? If it still doesn't work, post your config, so I can have a look at it.

You can expect this this week-end, unless it's too complicated (I can only work on it the week-ends).

It's unlikely that it becomes compatible, unless you convince him to throw an "ENTITY_EXPLOSION_EVENT" when they make an explosion with the spells...